jueves, abril 28, 2005

Biker time...
I usually hate this kind of movement of people, that seems to be a group but when you get into, you found lots of sub-teams that didn't like between them... this it's happening right now in the VENOX M.C... fortunately, I didn't get to much close to them (like I usually do some time ago)...
For me these kind of teams are really nasty... I mean... why I should take part of their "personal" wars, I never want to decide nothing, of course less when it's not directly affecting me... from some time 'til now... I prefer to stay OUT of everything... static movements are better... ;) you know what I mean...
Now, this M.C. make me administrator of their BBS & website... amazing!!! for me it's easy just erase all the messages I thing are not in the subject of the site, but I should complain that sometimes, they're trying to take advance of some features, like free publicity or banner for the shops... I don't wanna see all this fucking sponsorships calling me all the days... now, all the site it's self-sufficient... it's perfect now... I can't understand why they need to make money of their "friendship"...
I live this situation before and I don't want to repeat... oh NO...
Sometimes peoples thinks that I am better admin. just 'cause I didn't get in touch with the user needs, but the user can't understand that I don't care about their personal reasons... so, what the responsible get it's a spam wave from all the users about the NAZI administrator they have... COOL, isn't it??
I was thinking just at lunch, talking with Back 4 Real, he's in same way...

B.S.O .- Duncan Dhu "en algún lugar".

Sunny day... cool weather outside the office... people start to wear summer clothes... girls walk in sandals... I will never understand why people put his summer clothes so soon... and they are always obstinate to take them out in fall... ¬¬
Well... the good point it's that 'MA bought me some new T-shirts of Bonefish... great... all dark colours, military green, black & brown... the bracelet of thorns seems to have stopped scare people... & I get some oranges for free...
Today I woke up thinking it was Friday... then... after 3 hours... I asked Back 4 Real if we were on Thursday... he say "YES"... *horrible* ... the only good point it's that tomorrow Nikka will come to the office to have a lunch together... all the troupe... fangoria20, Back 4 Real, she & I.
Ok... gonna leave now... Ikkyky come to take a coffee break...
Today I've tones of work... I know it don't seems true, but move shares leave you big spaces of time to do coffee breaks... :P