jueves, abril 28, 2005

Ok, ok... I know... I didn't post in ... *BUFFFFF* time...
I mean... I love this space, it's better than other journals or BBS... but at last I never log in 'cause all the statics features it have... I know... I know... If I try it... just few code and it will work better... but I feel lazy your know...
One reason I came back to post it for Isako... his photoblog it's one of my favourites, although he does not know it... ^^U
Last week I started to fall in memories... I came back to listen Shazna and his poppie-love songs, I've found old cd's of Bonnie Tyler, Terence Trent D'Arby, Cardigans, Garbage... I just began to remember lots of funny things, some sad & tones of great people unfortunately I never meet again...
I begin to appreciate this "state" ... of course... I like it.
Well... so I stop here... I am at work... ;)